About Us‎ > ‎

History

1908 - Articles of Incorporation signed

1908 - Henry and Alice Sicade deeded the Fife Chapel to the congregation for the sum of $1

1943 - First Presbyterian Church of Fife was organized

1950 - Land was purchased on 20th Street in Fife for $3,000

1955 - Copper steeple was added

1960 - First manse was purchased to house pastor

1960 - Growth required an addition of new sanctuary on current site

1963 - Changed our name to Fife Presbyterian Church

1987 - Sold second church manse

1992 - Sold Fife Church and purchased land in Milton for $260,000 to have more space

1992 to 1997 - Nested in the Milton Senior Center while new church was in process

1997 - Dedicated the new building as Mission Woods Church